Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hey all you guys!!!

I will not be at class today. Sorry! Please post anything that will be helpful. My mom is in the hospital today and we just had a work meeting that literally just ended. I am going to visit her at the hospital in a bit. I am just unable to get it together to come on time today. I will try and get my research up this week in a speedy fashion. Let me know if there is anything important that comes up in discussion today with our group. I am sorry. I am normally not flaky.

Erin

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul M. Pace said...

Erin, this is Paul from class, I hope everything is going well with you and your mom, I will be saying a prayer for you. Just wanted to drop a note.

7:52 PM  
Blogger ErinW said...

yes, see ya'll Thursday

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home