Monday, December 05, 2005

Hey, I know that this post is a little late, but I am attempting to study for finals. It's been a long time since I had to study like this. Since this is my last post, I want to say that it has been great to be able to work with everyone, Erin, Mike, and Justin. Getting to know you all has been a pleasure. I appreciate the fact that you all expanded my ability to think outside of normalcy. Thank you.
In reference to Mike's analysis, To make a claim of Christianity is no different than making a claim of any other religion know to humankind. I can do something which opposes Christ, but in the best defense, make it so the Bible justifies my stance. In your last statement, "A person has no idea who they are or where they belong?" People should be able to have cultural identities no matter where they live, but through globalization, the blurring of cultures into one another should produce hybridization, but through nationalism, the dominant culture will be the main force, right? So, which do we choose, I am little confused?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home