Sunday, November 13, 2005

Comments from Paul to Mike:
The analysis as put into your own words was good. I also thought that beginning to make this applicable to our lives is good, in regards to starting to teach and converse concerning these issues. Since this is part comments, part critique, I will only say that since this group started we have spoken concerning consumerism of the U.S., and especially the church, but should we return to slogans like, "What would Jesus drive?" Just being a little facetious, and I am not disagreeing that Americans are the last to realize what we have taken as normal, for the rest of the world, is not taken as normal. I do firmly believe that as a Christian we can redeem structures, but I don't think it will be done without our presence within those structures. That is part of what my blog say's. Anyways, I always enjoy the discussion. 2X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home